To help us run meetings smoothly we
- Treat each other with respect,
- Speak one at a time,
- Speak only for ourselves,
- Respect time limits,
- Listen carefully and not interrupt,
- Not engage in cross-talk,
- Seek balanced input so no one person dominates,
- Focus on the person who is speaking and address our remarks to the chair,
- Keep a speakers list, and every member will have the opportunity to speak once, before rebuttals are permitted,
- Respect and follow our meeting rules.
Adapted from: CHF Canada and CHF BC Rules of order.