- No events listed.
ATTENTION CAMEO MEMBERS
“Perfectly Clear” will be onsite Tuesday, December 13th and Wednesday December 14th, to perform routine cleaning and maintenance of our gutters.
We ask for your co-operation to ensure the successful completion of this project. Please do your part by carrying out the following:
- Unlock your gates to allow contractors entry with their ladders
- Contain your animals if left outside
- Remove animal droppings from front and back yards
- Clear belongings away from your unit
Written complaints must be directed to committee member M. Rosindell and delivered in a timely manner.
Unit Maintenance Committee, Cameo Co-op
December 7, 2011
Thursday December 1, at 7:00 p.m. the NEPP committee will meet in the Co-op Office.
Just a reminder that Cameo Co-op’s Annual General Meeting will be held on October 24 201,. at 07:00 P.M. in the G.V.R.C.
Thursday, November 20.
At 10:20 a.m. The Great British Columbia Shakeout occurred.
Did you practice “Drop, Cover, and Hold On” during the largest earthquake drill in Canadian history?
Nine co-op residents earned chances to win a $25.00 Thrifty Foods “Smile” card, and M. Scott was the winner.
NEPP Team leader.
Please read the following for how we are intending to finish the project.
Recognizing that today is a Pro-D day please ensure your children know not to walk or play on sidewalks or driveways that are being worked on. The seal coat needs to dry fully so it doesn’t track into units. Drying may take the entire day.
Third Drive Car Parking, Roadway and Sidewalks
Weather permitting, we will resume seal coat and paint on Monday (today!), September 19th. As with other work days, all cars must be removed from the third driveway by 8AM or they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Areas of touch-up
Areas needing touch-up on the maisonette and middle driveways has not been forgotten. The contractor’s priority is to complete the third driveway, but will attend to touch ups either on Monday or shortly after.
What You Need to Do
1) Remove your vehicles (except RVs) prior to 8AM on Monday if you are on the third driveway, being the driveway closest to the rec center. Vehicles will not be permitted back onto the driveway until mid-day Tuesday.
2) Please advise your family (and guests) not to walk (or ride bicycles, skateboard or play) on fresh sealant or paint until it has fully dried and set.
If you have any questions please forward them to the Director of Grounds Maintenance, Candice Bunting.
Thank you for your continued cooperation on this project coordination.
Cameo has arranged for the two coats of pavement sealing, as well as new line and stall painting, of our parking lot and roadways. This work is divided into two phases and will happen (weather permitting) on Tuesday September 6th and Thursday September 8th. The lower maisonette parking area (access closest to Canadian Tire) and our middle driveway will be sealed and painted on September 6th. The third driveway (access closest to the rec centre) will be sealed and painted on September 8th.
On those days, all vehicles must be removed from the work area until completion of the work and painting. Vehicles not moved prior to 8:00 am on those days will be towed at the owner’s expense, with no exceptions. This includes RV stalls on September 8th. Visitor stalls may be used on a first-come first-served basis provided they are not on the driveways where work is being done.
Cameo has done its best to reduce the impact by scheduling this work after the school summer vacation and by dividing the work into two days to reduce the number of cars being relocated on each of the days. Arrangements are also being made to power-wash parking curbs to prep them for new paint, reducing members’ efforts to do their own.
Four things that YOU NEED TO DO:
1) Clean (sweep) your parking stall and dispose of the debris directly into the BFI bins (not visitor stalls, neighbours’ stalls, grounds or driveway areas). Please also volunteer to sweep out visitor stalls and RV areas.
2) If you have oil spills, clean with hot water and good dish soap. Any absorbents such as cardboard or kitty litter must be removed. Vehicles known to leak must not be returned to Cameo property until repaired.
3) Remove your vehicles (and RVs) prior to 8AM on the days noted for work.
4) Please advise your family (and guests) not to walk (or ride bicycles, skateboard or play) on fresh sealant or paint until it has fully dried and set.
If you have any questions please forward them to the Director of Grounds Maintenance.
Thank you for your cooperation on this time sensitive coordination.
Grounds Maintenance and Parking Committees
August 29, 2011